How to get a refund from Royal Air Maroc?
There are many situations in which customers cancel their bookings; Royal Air Maroc Airlines understands the concern and provides a refund for the same. There are no Royal Air Maroc refund fees; however, ticket holders need to pay cancellation charges in some cases. Travelers who wish to make a refund from Royal Air Maroc can refer to the following online steps to get their money back.
- Visit the Royal Air Maroc website.
- Click on the “Manage booking” option.
- Insert the booking number and the passenger’s last name.
- As you get your ticket, you must click on the refund option.
- As the online form generates, you must fill in mandatory fields.
- The reason for claiming a refund must be mentioned.
- Press the submit button.
What is Royal Air Maroc refund policy?
Royal Air Maroc enables customers to make refund requests under many eligible conditions. For the same, customers must obey the Royal Air Maroc refund policy set to make the process smooth. Some important policies are mentioned below:
- Royal Maroc refundable ticket holders can claim a refund within an initial 24 hours to get the full amount.
- If any customer fails to request a refund within this period, then there will be some deductions from the refunded amount.
- If Royal Air Maroc cancels our booking or delays for more than 4 hours, then generally airline provides an alternate flight. If customers wish, they can cancel that booking and get a refund.
- If you come across any medical emergency, then you can cancel your trip and claim a refund from the airline.
How do I claim my Royal Air Maroc refund?
To claim Royal Air Maroc, customers can send an email to customer services. They must make sure that they give proper information to request a refund on Air Maroc regarding their reservations, like ticket number, ticket holder name other important details, and drop them at firstname.lastname@example.org; Customers must also give proper descriptions for making a claim and validate it with essential travel documents.
Can I get a refund from Royal Air Maroc?
Yes, refunds can be requested from Royal Air Maroc Airlines under certain conditions. Refund requests can be either made online or by contacting customer services. To make a Royal Air Maroc refund request, customers must follow all the policies set by the airline. Also, the reason for making a refund request must be valid, according to Royal Air Maroc.
How long does it take to get a refund from Royal Air Maroc?
The time taken by Royal Air Maroc to process refund requests depends upon the initial mode of transaction used by the customers to make flight reservations. If they have made a booking payment online, then after submitting a refund request, it will hardly take 7–10 business days to receive your refund. On the other hand, for offline transactions, it might take up to 20 business days to process your refunds. Customers can always check Royal Air Maroc refund status online after making the request. The refund will be handed in the original mode of payment.