How to change the Avianca flight?
All information you need to know about the Flight Change at Avianca:
Suppose you will be flying with Avianca Airlines next Sunday, but due to a meeting, you have to cancel or reschedule the booking. In that case, you would like to know about the process and policies of changing the Avianca flight. You are at the right place to change. You can also check other details such as flight change cost, etc. read this article to know more.
What is Avianca Airline change policy?
Before changing the Avianca flight, you should know about the rules and regulations, commonly known as the Avianca change flight policy. You should know them well because depending on these policies you will have to pay the charge or either you can change the flight or not. The guidelines are as follows:
- When you change the flight within 24 hours of booking, it will be great, because you do not have to pay the fees for changing the flight.
- After the 24 hours have passed, you can change the flight and pay the flight changing fee.
- The cancellation fee largely depends on the time left between the date of change and the flight departure.
- The changing flight charge also depends on the class of your chosen seats.
- Also, you can change your flight free of cost if you have a serious medical condition. You have to produce valid medical documents for that.
- If the flight got canceled by Avianca, you would get the opportunity to change the flight for free.
- If you book the flight through the package, you can not cancel the flight.
How to change the Avianca flight date?
There are several processes to change it; then you should go through the points below to get more information about changing the flight.
Via Manage booking: You can easily change the Aviansa flight by navigating through ‘Manage your booking’ and the comfort of your home.
- First, open your browser, and go to the official website of Avianca Airlines.
- Now go to the ‘manage your booking’ section on the homepage.
- Tap on the option and enter all the details.
- You should enter the booking no. and the passenger’s last name.
- Now retrieve your booking and see your reservations.
- Select trip type and select to reschedule your flight.
- You will see a calendar icon and enter the correct date.
- After that, if you have to pay the fees, give the costs And confirm your booking.
How to contact Aviansa flight to change the flight?
You can also make a call to Avianca to change the flight. Here is how you can do this:
- Get started by visiting the Avianca Airlines website on your browser.
- Now go to the ‘Contact us section of the home page.
- You will get their number, 1 (800) 284-2622.
- You will get to listen to the IVR option.
- In the IVR, select 1 to know about the booking.
- Press 2 for the baggage policy.
- Press 3 for the cancellation policy.
- You have to press 8 to talk to a customer service agent.
You will have to tell him that you want to change the flight and he will make all the necessary arrangements for you.
Via Going to the Airport: You can also change the flight by going to the airport. You will have to take all the documents to the airport and tell them that you want to change the flight for due reasons. He will take the fee and will change your flight.
How much does it cost to change flights from Avianca?
If you want to know about Avianca change flight fee, then you should know the following
- Canceling or changing a flight within 24v hours of booking will not charge you any money.
- After 24 hours, you’ll have to pay any amount between $30-$170 depending upon the class, situation, and time left for the change.
How many times can I change my flight to Avianca?
You can change the flight as many times as you want but can not get it for free. change flight ticket Avianca requires the changing fee from you. So be aware and make a specific date before you change the booking.