How do I check-in for the Iberia flight online?
Iberia has an online check-in facility for passengers. You can check in Iberia flight online as you follow the steps given below:
- Navigate through the website of Iberia on your browser, www.iberia.com.
- Go to the Your Flights section present at the top of the page.
- Look for the Online check-in option.
- Click on Check-in online.
- You must enter the passenger's surname and Booking number or ticket number as present on your ticket when you booked your flight.
- When your Iberia flight ticket appears, look for the Check-in option.
- With the completion of successful online check-in, you will get your boarding pass online via email.
Another way to check in for your Iberia flight is at the airport. With the help of a Kiosk machine that offers self-service to check-in. You can also check in for your flight with airport authorities in the traditional way.
When can you check in for the Iberia flight?
- For online check-in for an Iberia flight, you can check-in 24 hours before departure. With Iberia check-in online, you can select your seat and get your boarding pass online.
- For the customers who want to check in at the airport, check-in usually starts 4 hours before the scheduled departure, and airport check-in closes 60 minutes before the release.
What is the Iberia check-in policy?
The essential points to remember that come under the Iberia check-in policy are stated below:
- For web check-in in Iberia flights, you can check in when there are 24 hours left for the flight departure.
- You can check in online, even if you carry the check-in baggage. Later at the airport, you can check in your luggage. Reach 45 minutes left for the flight departure with verification documents of check-in baggage.
- If passengers want to cancel their flight after check-in, they must cancel their check-in first.
- According to the Iberia check-in policy, you can change your flight seat even after completing the check-in process.
Why can't I check in online with Iberia?
There can be many reasons that you fail to check in online for your Iberia flight. Some of the reasons are below:
- When the airport from where your Iberia flight is departing does not allow online check-in, you cannot check in online.
- When the passenger requests assistance, such as last-minute changes if a pet accompanies you, etc., this assistance requires clearance before check-in.
- If the passenger is flying with a different operator, online check-in with Iberia also causes a hurdle.
- Authorities like the USA, China, and the UK do not allow online web check-in. So if you are traveling to or from these countries, you might face an online check-in issue.
- The passenger traveling with Iberia is included in the Air shuttle for more than one person, then you can't Iberia web check-in online.
- If you get a message that your booking does not permit online web check-in and none of the above conditions apply, please try again to check in after 24 hours.
How long before the flight can I check in to Iberia?
When the time left for the flight departure is less than 4 hours, you can check in at the airport. Remember that for Iberia domestic flights, check-in closes 60 minutes before the departure, and for international flights, check-in closes 90 minutes before the departure. To check-in online, the online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight departure..