How do I get a refund from Swiss Air?
Suppose your booking was confirmed with Swiss Air, but your plan was canceled; then the only option for you is to cancel the booking. You can submit the Swiss Air refund request by canceling your flight ticket through the official website. For any further information, you can also read the refund policy and can also reach out to customer service for assistance. If you want to know the process to get a refund through the official website, then follow the given instructions:
- Navigate to the Swiss Air official website.
- Get to the “Manage booking” section.
- Enter your booking code and last name, which is mentioned on the ticket.
- Tap on the option to cancel your booking with the airline.
- Agree to the conditions, and the airline will send a confirmation message of your cancellation to your email.
What is the Swiss Air refund policy?
As per the Swiss Air refund policy, there is no cancellation fee if the passenger cancels their flight within the first 24 hours of purchasing the ticket.
The airline will refund the amount through the same mode of payment.
- After the cancellation, Swiss Airlines refunded the amount to their passengers within seven working days. However, if you have booked a flight with cash, then the refund might take up to 15 days.
- If your booking was canceled by the airline, then they will provide you with a full refund.
- Swiss Airlines allows passengers to cancel the flight up to 4 hours before the departure.
How long does it take to get a refund from Swiss Air?
If you have made the reservation online, then the Swiss Air refund time is around seven working days. However, if you have booked the flight through cash, then it might take up to 15 working days. If you have not gotten your refund, then you can also check the status through the official website or by calling customer service.
Does Swiss Air refund tickets?
Yes, the airline does refund tickets after your cancellation is confirmed by the airline. If you want to get a refund from Swiss Air, then there are a few methods to apply for the refund. However, the airline does not allow the passenger to cancel their booking if their flight is going to depart within 4 hours.
What is the phone number for the Swiss Air refund?
You can call the Swiss Air phone number to get a refund from the airline. Once you get a hold of the representative of the airline, provide him with the information regarding your flight and other needful details, and the agent on the call will help you with the assistance and provide you with the refund for your Swiss Air flight, to know the method of this process, go through the steps listed below and get informed:
- Dial the Swiss Air refund phone number 1800 102 5838 to connect with the representative.
- Press the IVR option to request a refund.
- Then wait for a few minutes, and your call will be connected to someone at customer service.
- You need to provide the booking details to the live person with the other necessary information.
- After that, the executive will verify the details and assist with the refund with the relevant details.