How do I get my full refund from Hertz?
Hertz is a popular car rental service provider; They provide a large variety of luxury and economy cars. Customers can even rent hybrid cars by paying economical charges.
There are many customers who, after booking services for any reason, want to cancel their pickup and wish to get a refund from Hertz for the same. Many customers are not aware of the process to get a refund from Hertz; if you are also wondering about the same, then you can refer to the following section.
Claim refund from Hertz online:
Customers can use the Hertz refund online steps given below to get their money back from Hertz:
- Go to the website of Hertz.
- Tap on the “Reservation” option.
- From the drop-down option, click on the “Modify a reservation.”
- The reservation confirmation number along with the last name of the customer, must be written in the space; click on the continue button.
- Soon, you will be taken to your booking page; click on the “claim a refund” option.
- Soon, an online refund form will be generated.
- All the details must be carefully inserted, and your reason for requesting a refund must be written.
- Tap on the submit button.
Contact Hertz customer services to request a refund:
Customer services can also be contacted to request a refund from Hertz. For this, customers must dial 800-654-3131, and they must provide a reservation code to the representative to claim a refund. They will process your request soon.
What is Hertz's refund policy?
To claim a refund from Hertz, the customers must be aware of the refund policies. Some important policies framed by the service provider that cannot be neglected by the customers are as follows:
Customers who do not cancel their reservation before the date of pickup or fail to get their vehicles picked up will be charged the “No-show” fee. Also, customers are not liable to get a refund under such conditions.
- Customers must make a refund request within 90 days of the pickup date to get their amount back.
- If any customer returns their already booked vehicle early, then he is not liable to get a refund.
- If prepaid payment is made for car rental, then customers will be refunded in the original mode automatically post-cancellation.
- If customers cancel their bookings when the time left is more than 48 hours after the pickup, then they are eligible to get back the full amount.
How long does a Hertz refund take?
The time taken by Hertz to refund money to the customers depends upon the mode of payment. Those who use credit or debit cards to make reservations will get a refund immediately once their request is processed. If the offline mode of payment is used, then it will take a little longer to get back the money.
Does Hertz refund money?
Yes, Hertz refunds money to the customers who cancel their bookings. They must fulfill refund policies to get their amount back. Hertz refund time depends on the payment mode.
Do I get a refund if I return my rental car early, Hertz?
No, according to Hertz's refund policy, no refund will be provided to customers who return their vehicles early.