Can you change a flight with LATAM Airlines?
Yes, you can change your flight ticket with LATAM Airlines and make your booking convenient with valid details. If you observe something wrong in your booking and want to modify your flight ticket, understand the simple process of LATAM changing flight online within 24 hours of booking your flight ticket and avoid paying any extra charges. If you have a confirmed flight ticket and want to modify your flight, change it via manage booking or contact a live person who remains active to assist you promptly.
How to change LATAM Airline flight on LATAM?
LATAM Airlines understands your travel plan, which you can change when you observe something wrong or want to add some essential details to your booking. You can completely change LATAM flight, which gives you up to 12 months from purchasing your flight ticket. So, to know the easy steps to change your LATAM Airlines, you must start with the steps below.
- First, visit the booking website of LATAM Airlines and go to the manage booking tab that you can find on the same page.
- Enter the passenger's reservation number and last name and view your booking to make some modifications.
- Go to the flight change and cancellation section, select your flight, change its date, time, and passenger name, or select the best seat easily.
- Change your flight date or the passenger's name, and reschedule your next available flight at no cost but have to pay the difference in the charges.
- After completing the flight change process online, receive a message on your phone that you can use to make your travel comfortable.
What is Latam Airlines' change policy?
When you need to change your flight ticket with LATAM Airlines and don’t want to bother with any trouble, you need to understand the LATAM change flight policy and change your flight soon. Get the specific points to change your flight and plan your trip to your destination suitably.
- When you book your flight ticket with LATAM and notice something wrong with your booking, you can change your flight within 24 hours of the booking at no cost.
- Change your flight date to reschedule your flight with the new date and time and pay the difference in the charges.
- If your flight is rescheduled or canceled for any reason by LATAM Airlines, you can reschedule the trip or request a refund of the value of your flight ticket.
- If you have booked your flight ticket using a LATAM pass and want to change your flight date or route, you need to request the flight change before your original date and time of flight.
How much does it cost to change a flight with LATAM?
When you change your flight ticket with LATAM asks you to pay LATAM change flight fee of USD 75 to USD 150 per head. You need to check out the cost to change a flight which could vary depending on the fare type and destination.
Can you change Latam flights without a fee?
Yes, you can change the LATAM flight without a fee if you follow the flight change rule and policy that gives you at least 12 months from the booking. Hence, when you go for the LATAM change flight date and sign in your reservation number and last name of the booking, review your option to change your flight without a fee.
How do you contact Latam customer service to change the flight?
If you are looking for a LATAM same-day flight change and don’t know what to do, dial 1 866 435 9526 to contact the LATAM customer service team. You can request a flight change with a live person and get a solution instantly.