How do I cancel a flight with LATAM Airlines?
After booking LATAM Airline flight tickets online, if you have a sudden change of plan and need to cancel your ticket. Then, it is quite simple when you go with the online procedure. If you are heading to cancel the Latam flight online, then you are supposed to follow the steps, which will be easy to access from the below points, and processing will be easy.
Steps to cancel Latam flight online
- First visit LATAM Airline's official site.
- Now, from the homepage, you must select the “My Trips” icon.
- Next on the page, you have to mention the booking reference code along with the traveler's last name.
- Click search flight button, and onscreen, you get your ticket
- After that, tap over the itinerary cancellation option, and you have to select the reason for the cancellation
- Then describe it under 1000 characters under the required field
- Once complete with the cancellation process, head to pay for the charges, if any
- At last, the procedure is complete, and you will get an email notification from LATAM Airlines.
What is LATAM Airline's cancellation policy?
Since you went to cancel your booked ticket and could not recognize the charges for the same, you must know Latam Airlines' cancellation policy within 24 hours because, under such even points, you can understand where and when to pay.
- As per LATAM Airlines's 24-hour cancellation policy, initial reservations within 24 hours are not subject to extra charges.
- Any reservation made for a LATAM ticket from a third party will not be eligible for cancellation by the official website.
- On the other hand, tickets canceled after 24 hours from purchase are subject to penalty charges.
- In addition, if a passenger cancels a flight ticket 24 hours or 7 days before the scheduled departure, you have to pay extra charges, which are more than the nominal fees.
How much is the penalty for canceling a flight on LATAM Airlines?
Suppose you are going to cancel your itinerary. In that case, it is quite genuine that you must pay Latam Airlines cancellation fees, which vary from class to class and other traveling preferences. So, the penalty charges start from $75 to $400 for domestic and international flight tickets, and further necessary information you will seek once you communicate directly with LATAM airline on-call representative for assistance.
Does LATAM have free cancellation?
Yes, at LATAM Airlines, passengers can cancel Latam flight tickets without any cancellation charge when they lie within 24 hours of buying and canceling the ticket option. If you need to gather the cancellation information, contact a representative at 1-866-435-9526 and approach an assistant for instant guidance.