Can I get my money back from Singapore Airlines?
Yes, you can get your money back from Singapore Airlines. For this, you need to check your eligibility by consulting the refund policy. You need to send a Singapore Airlines refund request after checking your eligibility. The refund request must be sent within 30 days from the boarding date of the flight.
Submit a refund request at Singapore Airlines online:
- Visit the Singapore Airlines site on your web browser,www.singaporeair.com
- Go to the help page from the end of the webpage,
- Tap the “Changes and Refunds” tab provided on the new page,
- Tick the refund option on the given list,
- Then you will get a few columns to fill in,
- Add the suitable details on those columns,
- Attach the files required for the refund request,
- And tap the submit button at the end.
How long does it take to get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
It takes around seven working days to get the refund if the purchase was made with a credit or debit card. Singapore Airlines refund time is 14 working days if the flight ticket was purchased with cash or a cheque.
How to get a refund from Singapore airlines?
Suppose you have a booking with Singapore Airlines and like to get refunded for the flight ticket you booked but did not take. The conditions for which you can get refund from Singapore Airlines are listed down below:
Singapore Airlines refund policy:
- Cancellation of flight tickets made before the flight's departure is entitled to a refund.
- The full fare can be refunded for the refundable flight tickets if the cancellation has been made within 24 hours of purchase. If the cancellation is made after 24 hours of purchase, deductions will be made from the paid amount before the refund.
- For the non-refundable flight ticket, the refundable taxes will be refunded by Singapore airlines, not the fare amount.
- Passengers will also get a full refund if Singapore cancels the flight for any reason.
- On a flight delay of more than 3 hours, you can cancel and apply for a full refund.
- Cancellation of flight tickets for medical issues is also entitled to a full refund depending on the circumstances.
Adhering to these steps, your online Singapore Airlines refund request will be reached to the concerned department. And after the verification, the refund request will be approved and processed within a few days.
How to contact Singapore Airlines to get a refund?
If you wish to speak with someone regarding your refund request, dial the Singapore airlines refund contact number: 1800-121-212. Here you can submit the request by speaking with their representative live. Keep the flight details handy when you contact customer service.
How do you write an email to Singapore Airlines for a refund?
If you wish to know how to send a Singapore Airlines email for a refund, you must first draft the email mentioning the flight number and itinerary details. Ask for a refund mentioning the condition of the canceled flight. Then, add your contact details to the email so an official can contact you. Attach the documents like id proof and flight ticket before sending the email to Singapore Airlines.