How do I cancel my Air Canada flight?
Suppose you are booked with an Air Canada flight, but your plan has been postponed due to personal reasons. Now you have decided to cancel the Air Canada flights you booked. You can cancel your flight on your own through an online method. Here are the online steps given that you can follow:
- Firstly you have to go to the official website of Air Canada
- Now go to the My Bookings tab.
- Here you need to enter your name and booking number.
- Hit the search button.
- Choose the flight you wish to cancel.
- Now you need to click on the cancel button.
- Click on continue and submit.
- You will get an individual confirmation mail to your registered ID.
What is Air Canada's cancellation policy?
Air Canada has already formulated statutes of cancellation policy. You are suggested to go through these policy points before canceling the flight. This way is beneficial as it protects you from any possible messy situation. Let us have a look at Air Canada's cancellation policy statutes as follows:
- You can cancel your ticket free of cost within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket as per the 24-hour cancellation policy of Air Canada. It applied when you booked your ticket a week before the flight's departure.
- A cancellation fee will be applicable upon you if you cancel the flight after completing the risk-free period of 24 hours.
- If you cancel the flight only a few hours before the take-off, you will be liable to pay a considerable cancellation fee.
- You can cancel one or more segments of your bookings.
- The cancellation fee varies depending on the fare type.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight with Air Canada?
The cancellation policy applies a cancellation fee depending upon the fare type. Different ticket types incur varying Air Canada cancellation fees. In the below-given bullet points, the cancellation fee has been discussed as per the fare type.
- If you want to cancel Air Canada's Standard ticket, then the cancellation fee would be US$100 for 60 or less days and US$25 for 61 or more days
- If it is a Flex ticket, then the cancellation cost is US$50 for 60 or less days and US$25 for61 or more days.
- If you were booked with Comfort, then you have to pay US$25 as a cancellation charge.
- The cancellation cost for Latitude is nil.
Does Air Canada have a cancellation policy?
Yes, Air Canada has a well-devised and consumer-friendly cancellation policy which you must be aware of while canceling flight bookings.
What happens if I cancel my Air Canada flight?
If you cancel your Air Canada ticket, you will be fully or partially refunded depending on your cancellation timings and ticket type. Air Canada allows all its customers worldwide to cancel their bookings if their circumstances demand cancellation. You need to go through the cancellation and refund policy to have a better idea. You can take an idea from these points:
If you cancel the ticket within the risk-free period, you will get a full refund, but the ticket had to be booked a week before the departure date.
A cancellation fee will be deducted depending upon your ticket type, and the rest will be refunded if you cancel the ticket beyond the risk-free period of 24 hours from booking.
Disclaimer: laravel provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.