How can I reschedule my Air India flight ticket?
Air India is a well-known passenger name and has created a special place in the aviation industry. If you have already booked a seat with Air India and are now looking to reschedule a flight due to an unforeseen situation, then follow the Air India date change online process given below:
- Visit Air India’s official website.
- Tap on “Manage my Booking,” fill out the passenger’s last name and booking reference code, and click on Retrieve Booking.
- Please retrieve the flight information and proceed to choose the option for rescheduling the flight.
- Select an alternative flight option or date and proceed to make the payment.
- You have now successfully booked your flight; you will get the booking details in your registered email.
Can I change the date of the Air India flight?
The future is uncertain, and things may change with time. Suppose you have booked a flight with Air India, and then your plan changes in between, so you are now looking to change the flight date. You will first have to see Air India's changed flight policy to check if you are eligible for the date change. Read the points below and inform yourself if you can change your flight or not:
- Passengers are eligible to make changes to domestic flights if they purchase at least seven days before the flight and make changes within 24 hours of their purchase.
- If you fail to catch the flight because of your fault, it will be considered a no-show, and you will not be able to change or reschedule your flight.
- You can call the customer travel agent or visit the online page of Air India to change the flight date.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Air India?
The passengers looking to change their flight must pay an Air India change flight fee, which can differ based on your ticket type. But you must pay INR 2000 if you cancel your flight within 72 hours of your booking. If you cross this time period, then make a payment of INR 3000 for any change in the date and time of the Air India flight.
Can I change the Air India flight date for free?
The passengers are allowed for Air India date change free for only one time within the validity period of the ticket for the passenger and their family. This facility of free date change is applicable only once to the passenger. Any change in the date and time of the flight is subject to a change fee.
How to contact Air India customer care to change a flight?
The passengers looking to reschedule their flight must visit their official page. However, if they are not comfortable with the online process, contact their customer support team and get Change Air India flight on the phone:
- Dial 1 (888) 634-1407 and connect the call to their ticket officer.
- Talk to the agent and provide the details of the alternative flight and date you want to book now.
- The agent will help you to reschedule your flight and send you the payment link to your registered email.
- Pay the change fee and fare difference (if any) and get the booking details on your registered email ID.