How to change the date of the Qatar Airways flight?
Passengers who are feeling any difficulty while traveling at the date of booking with Qatar Airways. Then now you are free to change the date with this airline. Here, we have explained in detail about the Qatar Airways flight date change policy & procedure. Go through the blog till the end & get all the details.
Steps to change the date on Qatar Airways:
- Open the official webpage of Qatar Airways
- Click My Trips and enter the booking reference and passenger's last name.
- You will be taken to the ticket; now choose the change option from the options available on the right side of the booking details.
- Make the necessary changes and click on confirm.
- Make the payment if required and ensure the change in travel date.
What is Qatar Airlines' change policy?
To make changes to a ticket, you must be aware of the policies of Qatar Airways. The policies are as follows:
- You can choose to make unlimited changes to your ticket except for changing the name of the passenger if you have a business or first-class ticket.
- Change date is available for same class only.
- If you are up for changing the route along with the date, you will have to separate fees for both.
- Name changes are not permitted.
- You can make the changes free if you have award tickets, business or first-class tickets, or premium tickets.
- If you have a basic economy ticket, the first change is for free, and any changes after that will be paid.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Qatar Airways?
If you are willing to make changes to your ticket within 24 hours of making the purchase, you can do it for free. But if you are making these changes after this time and have a basic economy ticket, you can do it for free the first time. But if you are making changes more than once, you will pay an amount of $25. For non-refundable tickets, a fee of $15 will be applicable as service charges along with the change fee.
Can I change the date of the Qatar Airways?
Yes, you can change the date of travel on your Qatar flights. To be able to change the date of travel with Qatar, you must have booked the ticket at least seven days from the departure date. You may sometimes have to pay for the date change in your tickets.
Can I change my flight to Qatar Airways for free?
Yes, you can make changes to your Qatar Airways flight for free. To be eligible for a free change, you must fulfill the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy to make changes. One such important condition to make the necessary changes is you must have booked your ticket seven days before, and the changes must be made within 24 hours of making the purchase. Or you can also choose to cancel within 24 hours and rebook your ticket.
How long before can I change my flight to Qatar Airways?
If you are willing to change the trip of your bookings, you will have to make the changes in the flight date at least before 3 hours of the departure date. Lest the no-show policy will be applicable if you skip the travel, and there will be no refunds for which you will be eligible. Making changes at the last moment can cost you to pay the change fee along with the service charges.
Do Qatar Airways charges for the date change?
To know if Qatar Airways charges for the date changes or not, you must refer to the changed policy of Qatar. The change fee is not applicable if you make any change for the first time. You will have to pay the change fee if you do it more than once.
Does Qatar Airways allow date change?
Yes, Qatar Airways allows you to change the travel date of your flight. The changes in your ticket will be allowed per your ticket's fare rules. For more information, you can also get in touch with their customer service team through call or chat. You can call them at 0202-366-2220.
How many times I can change my flight to Qatar?
You can make changes to your flight for unlimited times until three hours within the departure time. You would have to make the payment in these cases. The first change will be free and cost you nothing, but you will have to pay $25 after the first change.